Friday, September 11, 2009

Kids Back to School Time

After an end-of-summer vacation and a hectic start to the school year, I am finally able to attend to my blog again. I am posting several recent articles that I hope will be of help. Once the deluge of papers, forms, money for supplies, etc. has settled down, I will be adding additional information.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a great discovery with you. There is a new website called http://www.fitforafeast.com/. It is website for kids aged 7-17 and their parents. It covers topics on health, nutrition, fitness, sports, and topics of interest to kids. It is video based so kids love it, and combines entertainment with wellness education. The parents section contains a wealth of information on health, nutrition, parenting and fitness. Check out the parents section for advice for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment